Wednesday, March 14, 2007

On Google ... PR 0

Haha...

I've just installed the Google Toolbar for Firefox, and checked my very own PageRank. Zero. Kosong.

Hee hee... What do I expect right? I hardly update this site, and hardly anyone visits anyway.

At the very list, it seems google has at least cached my page, but nothing to be proud of, the cached snapshot was from February, the "Who is Rich Schefren?" post.

So what have I been so busy with these few days? Trying to get my site www.tweak-me-site.com up. You can take a look now... quite empty, but I will be working full steam ahead. The seminar will not be too many days away now. MUST COMPLETE ONE MORE VIDEO!!!

I've decided to redefine myself as a video blogger. Most of it will be posted on tweak-me-site.com. This blog shall remain my personal blog. Hwei Min could be coming on very soon as a guest. She will have a cool 'super hero' name, Pepper Mint.

So this page might be called TWeaK Me and Pepper Mint! Cool?? COol??

No comments: