Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's all about hype

It's been confirmed. I will be going for Stephen Pierce's seminar from the 23rd March to 26th March. So I have a few tasks to complete by that time.

The idea now is to bank on aggressive offline marketing first, to get the first influx of traffic. I am targetting Singaporeans who are interested in Internet Marketing first, since I am going for a couple of seminars this year.

So, I'll be creating hype using a cool name card, and at least 1 fun video which I hope will be viral. I say hope because there is no way you can predict such things...

These are the tasks at hand:-

  1. Print cool name card.
  2. Complete 1 viral video.
  3. Complete 3 training videos.
  4. Complete www.tweak-me-site.com
    1. Sign up for autoresponder.
    2. Set up autoresponder form on site
    3. Write the thank-you email. With free ebook.
    4. Design site.
    5. Put up videos and articles.
    6. Pray hard. :)
So far.. I am behind time.
  1. Cool name card. Done. Not printed.
  2. Completed viral video. Very fun.
  3. Completed 1 training video.
  4. Not started on site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with yr list.
I got a longer one too!

Azrin and thanks for visiting SEO Engineering 101