Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Year Resolutions

It's 2007 in 3 days time. How about some resolutions to launch the year with?

1. Update the blog, blockhead!
Hai.... Yes... I know. Number 1 resolution should be updating blogs. What can I say... I am busy. How do people do this everyday?? Limited time is spent on either living life, or writing about living life. You need 2 hours of the experience of living life in order to write about that 2 hours of living life. You probably need another 1 hour to write about that 2 hours of life. So there is some cheem formula here...

Live life... No time to write.
Write.... No time to live life.

Ok... I am being too extreme... but you get my point.

So the best time for me to write, draw and write songs is when I am feeling sad, depressed and unable to live life fully. So

happy TWeaK = no-updates TWeaK

Back to the resolutions.

2. Get back in shape

I feel bloated now. I feel fat and lazy. My digestive system had been giving me problems since just before the Cameron Highlands trip. Not going to the toilet often enough.

Too many wedding dinners, family dinners at Cameron Highlands and other miscellaneous celebrations combined with too little exercise got me to where I am now.

I have been giving myself the excuse of having a bad back problem for too long. Now I am recovered. Have to start getting my act together!!!

Started on the rebounder, since it had been raining this whole period. Starting to feel good again. Cutting on carbohydrates intake, upping my greens.

3. Using spare time wisely

Someone once said or written that businesses are made after working hours. What we do with the times we are off working for money makes all the difference whether we work for money for the rest of our lives.

Ashamedly, I have not been following this advice. I have been watching too much Boston Legal, and not spending time learning Internet Marketing or the Stock Market.

Again... no excuse. It's time to restart my engine again.

4. Stop talking, take action.

'nuff said. Action.




Now ar? No lah... Of course sleep first lah... Its late.

(Here we go again.)

No comments: