Thursday, December 14, 2006

Let me rest my tired feet, oh ... let me rest...

Phew...

Feel like I've been all around the world and back now. Just got back home yesterday night at 9.30 pm. After discovering that the two fridges at home have been off throughout the duration of our trip because of a power trip, Hwei Min and I slept early to wake up in the morning to bring away all the bad food.

So I woke up early this morning... 5.30 a.m.

Left for work, and immediately after reaching office, I was told that we had to go off to site. I shall not mention where it is, but believe me... it was darn far.

Work dragged on to 6.30p.m, and I had to drive back to office to return the company car. By the time I left office, it was 7.30p.m. and I have yet to have had my dinner. Received an SMS from my parents and my sis who just got back from KL today, saying they were going to attend a wake service for my half uncle, so after grabbing a quick bite, I took off again to Bedok to attend the service.

Just left the place and so here I am... right where I started, promising updates from my trip, but too darn shag to do anything, except maybe just share one pic I took when I was in Cameron Highlands, when I was more relaxed.

Ah... I miss my holidays already.

No comments: