Monday, December 04, 2006

Destin And Jessie's Wedding Photos

As promised, I have uploaded some pics at Flickr, and more at Shutterfly.

Take a look. What you see here are the 'not-so-sucky' pics. After taking a look at the professional photographer's photos... I'm having second thoughts about sharing these... :P

I have dumped a lot into the recycle bin because they were badly taken. There are a lot more which I have not put up, so be sure to call me or email me if you need them. Those that I am sharing could be at lower res, as well, I am not too sure about Shutterfly.


Band Of Brothers
Originally uploaded by tweak.Singapore.
You'll notice that I did not take much shots indoors. My built in flash unit sucks!

Really wonder if I should get a slave flash unit for my camera. Taking indoor shots are a pain...

No comments: