Monday, April 23, 2007

Positivity - The Meaning Of Events

I know my blog posts are erratic. So just wanted to
put a bit of my thoughts, my AHAs down today.

What is positive thinking to you? Why is positivity
so important??

The way I see it, when I am negative and down...
I feel tired, and not so good in general. When I am
in a negative state, everything seems bad, everyone
seems angry, things seem to get worse, everything
is not going my way.

Murphy's Law seem to work overtime, and it is applied
to me and only me!

When I am feeling good, everything seems to go my way.
I can function so much more efficient, I am much more
creative, I feel happier, I feel alive!

What is the difference between the two experience?

Think it through. Because I am lazy, I will share my
thoughts another day. Please comment away if you have
any thing to share!

No comments: