Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lion Dance

I have written this last Saturday, but took such a long time to prepare the video. But hey... I am getting better...

-------------------
Written on 24th February 2007
-------------------
Spent an afternoon at Hwei Min's office today.

Ginza Plaza was hosting a lion dance performance today. Managed to do an hour of work on my introduction to the Internet. It's coming on quite nicely now. Just trying to streamline the information further.

It was quite a disappointing turn out for the lion dance performance. Hwei Min said most of the guests went for their holidays over the weekend. Thankfully, there was a family with kids around. There were three girls who really enjoyed themselves.

Now that I have figured out YouTube. I've decided to piece a short video of the dance troupe together. Enjoy.

No comments: