Sunday, October 15, 2006

The haze... Do we have a right to blame?

Just a quick note after such a long time of not posting.

Been busy lately, and really pushing myself to write down my thoughts before I lose them.

Anyway, the stupid haze had been coming back and forth for weeks now. Who is to blame for this? The Indonesian government? The farmers?

I don't know. But I was downright dissapointed with Singaporeans who added to the problem. Last Friday was the Chinese Lantern Festival. Was at West Coast Park with a couple of friends for a barbeque.

Saw some people throwing sparkling fireworks onto trees. It had not been raining for days now.

Dry trees + Sparklers

=

Fire + Smoke + Burnt Tree

Wah lau... I mean, at least when Indonesian farmers are doing the burning, it is for a reason, right? They want to clear the land for their crops, right?

What's with these Singaporeans? Do it because they damn bor liao or what? The funny thing is ... these are probably the people who kao beh about the haze ... and the loudest lor...

No comments: